This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Look what I did...
Tyler, Makayla and I didn't have stockings for Christmas and my sewing machine was feeling very lonely. So, I decided to make our family stockings. I was very nervous about how they would turn out, but I think they look alright. Check it out:
I'm more than impressed. You much better at the domestic thing than me...i'm jealouse. BTW your girl is so cute. Sorry i havn't called back about the funeral, my minutes have disappeared on my phone. I'll call you this weekend.
7 comments:
Good job Jess!! They look wonderful!
I'm more than impressed. You much better at the domestic thing than me...i'm jealouse. BTW your girl is so cute. Sorry i havn't called back about the funeral, my minutes have disappeared on my phone. I'll call you this weekend.
great job on the sewing project! they look great!
These look terrific, Jessica!
Wow, it seems that your skills are endless. Nice work on the stockings. I didn't even know that you had a sewing machine.
Ya, the sewing machine usually collects dust in the closet. :)
Post a Comment