Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

So, I know it's before midnight, but it IS Christmas Eve so of course everyone's expecting Santa to come tonight. He came a little early to our house to spread some Christmas cheer and give out candy canes. Although her cousin Mia was a little terrified of the man in red, Makayla seemed to take it all in stride. Maybe next year she'll be scared.
I don't know about Texas, but in Oregon Santa uses the front door.
Makayla's first picture on Santa's lap. I think she would like some milk for Christmas.
We're enjoying our trip to Oregon so far, but everyone in the family has gotten a 24 hr stomach bug except Jessica, Makayla, and myself. Hopefully that stays true through tonight. Merry Christmas Eve to everyone.

3 comments:

Verenice said...

Wow, that man really does look like Santa! Hope you guys are healthy.

Lonna said...

What a good girl. I can't say that we had an experience similar to that. I am glad to see that you are having a good holiday.

Kelly said...

Oh, I hope you three never got that bug! Santa looks like he's geared up for a long night! Ho ho ho! How fun for the kids.