Saturday, January 19, 2008

Soon to be Arizonans

We will soon be seeing a lot more of this....
...and this.....
...because we are moving to Arizona! I (Tyler) accepted a financial analyst position with Intel in Chandler, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix. I start on February 4th, so it's a quick move for us. We will miss Austin and all of our friends there, but we're excited for this opportunity in Arizona.


4 comments:

Lonna said...

Congrats. What an exciting adventure this will be for your family. And you don't ever have to worry about day light savings time. I have siblings that live in AZ. And they both really like it, so I am sure that it is a great place to live. Good Luck.

Kelly said...

Congratulations, but I'm so sad to lose you here. I'm really excited about your job though, Tyler! They're lucky to get you and I hope the transition goes smoothly.

Russell and Jillian said...

Good luck in Arizona! I really like that area...have relatives around there and I would totally live there. A little hot, but hey...so is Texas. Sorry you have to leave. I'll keep checking the blog :)

Kelli said...

I was hoping texas would grow on tyler and he would invest in some boots, buckles and hats. Oh well, I do hear the clouds are much cuter in Arizona =)