Sunday, October 19, 2008

Peek-a-boo and Trim

House update for the week: Trim! We got our garage door, our front door, and the interior doors are mostly hung.
They also installed the baseboards and textured the walls.
There's one of the pantry doors leaning against our half wall. Painting comes next I think.
Family Photo Op...
And here's a nice little video of Makayla. She picked up on peek-a-boo a long time ago, but usually using her blanket to cover her face. Last night we decided to teach her how to do it with her hands. She picked up on it pretty quick as you can see...


4 comments:

Pacers said...

The house is looking great! Isn't it so fun when they get all the walls up and texture them? It starts to feel like a real house. Way fun. Your family photo is so cute too - it's funny to see you all comfortable in short sleeves - it's cold here!! And of course Makayla is too cute especially with those awesome pigtails. Good stuff!

Jennifer said...

Totally cute pig tails.

Can you explain if that gray color outside is the stucco? It kind of looks like cement, but that could just be the picture.

Verenice said...

Those pigtails are hilarious. And your house is looking closer and closer to being finished. It has been fun to see the progression.

Lonna said...

It looks like you could practically live in your home already, I mean minus a few comforts, but who really needs things like carpet and doors?

I like that little video of Makayla, so fun to see them grasp little things like a change of a game so fast. She has such a cute little laugh. I can't believe how big she is getting. She must be so much fun all the time.

I like your family photo as well. Is it funny to be on the other end of the camera Tyler?