- Jessica's birthday was last week. We went out to eat with some friends and celebrated her one-year-olderness. Happy Birthday to her and a special thanks to the Red Robin club for her free birthday burger. We will be back for my birthday I'm sure.
- The house now has carpet, and various small touch ups are happening daily-we think. Sometimes we can't tell what has happened because the house is so close to being complete. One large missing thing: Appliances. I haven't taken any pictures of the house since nothing appears changed.
- We've locked our interest rate and set our closing date. Only a few weeks away now.
- Makayla is doing well, below you will see a video of her newest tricks. One thing we haven't caught on tape yet - her monkey crawl. She crawls around on her hands and feet now. Not sure where that came from. Maybe the recent zoo trip.
This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Busy
We've been pretty busy the past few days. Here's a quick rundown:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Jessica! I imagine you are 25 now. Sounds like life is good for you guys. I am excited for you to move into the house soon!
I was wondering what you'd been up to! Happy Berfday Jessica. I hope you got our card - I was thinking that it might have even made it on time?!! Hope so :)
Makayla is so cute (I like her shirt too). She's so smile-y and happy. I like that she lifts her foot to show you where her feet are - precious. :)
Those are great tricks. What a cute girl. I am looking forward to seeing the monkey crawl, it sounds pretty entertaining.
Post a Comment