Saturday, November 29, 2008

House Update: Pretty Much Finished

The house is finally complete. We have our final walk through with the builder on Tuesday, and we close this Friday. Move in is on Saturday. Needless to say, we're very excited and it's going to be a very busy week. Here are the final update pictures of the house.
Kitchen - fully loaded. Our appliances were delivered and installed last week.
Family room - the carpet is nice and vacuumed for us.
Master Bedroom.
Master Bath.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Dining room with wife and daughter.
Living room with wife and daughter.
Makayla getting into mischief trapped behind our coffee table. We tell her not to go back there and this is what we find.
Kudos to Jess for this shot. I did the photo shop stuff afterwards. Cute kiddo.

3 comments:

Pacers said...

Looks beautiful :) The kitchen looks especially awesome!! I am totally jealous of the double sinks in the master bath - we've yet to have double sinks in any place we've lived. I'm excited for you guys - I hope the move in goes well. Keep us posted.

Lonna said...

Wow everything looks so nice and I bet it has that nice brand new smell too. Good luck with the move. I can't wait to see all your stuff inside and decorated.

Kelly said...

Nice casa! I love the kitchen. Good job on the team effort on the last picture too.