I think this was the first picture taken of us together. Probably in January 2004 with my roommate Ben's 1MP digital camera. The colors aren't quite right, but Jess had attempted to dye her hair a little more red and it turned out more fire-engine red.
This was in February '04. Notice the awesome flannel patterned Liberty Square couches.
Jessica successfully making me turn red. April '04.
I took a road trip over Memorial Day weekend '04 to see Jess in Colorado. I got pulled over in Rawlings, Wyoming for going 84 in a 75.
Jessica came out to Utah in June '04 when her mom had a conference to attend in Salt Lake. My roommates and I were living in a place called "The Crack House." Long story but the name wasn't a reference to drugs, just the quality of the house.
In July '04 Jess came to visit me in Oregon. Here we're enjoying some cake and a concert from local band Lindsey Pool at an institute activity. This is one of Jessica's favorite pictures of us.
After the concert there was a dance held on the Portland Spirit, a boat that cruises up and down the river in downtown Portland.
Together again! We survived our summer apart. This was taken on Jessica's 21st b-day in November of '04.
One of my all-time favorite pictures of Jess. I think this was also in November of '04.
I went to Colorado before Christmas in December '04, after Christmas, Jess came to Oregon. Here we are enjoying a nice, sunny, warm day at the beach.




3 comments:
You guys are cute. That was fun to read and look at those.
ah so cute. those couches bring back memories...ahhhhh, liberty square. it's a good place to find a husband. ;)
How cute. I love the little walk through your dating and engagement. Pretty sure if I tried posting something like that nobody would know who I was posting about. I think that we have made some pretty drastic changes since dating. (more than a little hair dye that is)
Post a Comment