Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas!

Doesn't seem like I have much time to update the blog anymore. But it's a new year, and I will try to do better. Here's a recap of our past few months.
We spent Christmas with my family in Oregon. My brother, his wife, and their two kids also joined us, so the entire family was home for the holidays. This is my brother Ryan and his daughter Mia going down the slide at an inflatable playground place.
Makayla's hair reacted to all the play structures in this way...
Jess, Ryan, Steph and I all went to a Blazers game Christmas night - Blazers won - beating Denver. Yay! I was a good game too.
Santa brought me a new lens for Christmas so I was trying it out all the time. Here's Jess and Makayla opening some presents together.
Makayla practicing her old lady disapproving stare.
My Dad - looking very excited on Christmas morning.
Chillin' on the couch
Christmas Tree!
Christmas Eve - portrait of Jess.
Makayla discovered the joys of homemade play dough.
Santa dropped by for a visit on Christmas Eve.
Isn't he great?
My Mom.
Dad with my nephew Calvin. Here we were visiting my grandpa for lunch.
We went and cut a small Christmas tree for the girls to decorate. Jess is trying to figure out what color we were seeing everywhere. I think it starts with "G".
Niece Mia - being silly. She was wearing plastic sacks on her shoes to keep the mud off. It actually worked as a good substitute for boots.
Nephew Calvin again - he's about 8 months old.
Grandpa with Makayla - she calls both grandpa and grandma "Ah-bip"
Mia eating lunch.
We had a great visit even though we left the nice 65 degree and sunny weather at home in Arizona. It's nice to change things up every now and then.

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Oh it's so great to see all of your family on here! Makayla has gotten so big and is such a cutie. It's fun everyone got together in Oregon for Christmas. Congrats on the new computer! Mine crashed 2 days before my birthday. Oh joy!