Well it's been a good three months since I updated the blog. I guess it's about time for me to catch up a bit. The quick summary is pretty simple. Jessica's getting bigger, the baby is healthy, Makayla continues to grow and learn new words. On to the more fun stuff.
This is my brother Ryan and his family. They came for a visit in mid-March from Philadelphia. They liked the sun.
Makayla and her cousin Mia watching a movie.
We went to the zoo together.
Played with cousins Calvin and Mia on the air mattress. Makayla did a very good job remembering everyone's names from Christmas.
Jess and Aunt Stephanie took the kiddos to Snepf Farms while Ryan and I were otherwise occupied.
Makayla's first carousel ride.
Feeding the goats.
Ryan and I were enjoying Arizona's natural beauty on the golf course. This is Superstition Mountain golf course up near Gold Canyon.
Typical Ryan face. He played well. Really.
Another hole from Superstition Mountain.
Back at the zoo. This was the preferred mode of transportation for the girls. Best idea ever.
First family shot in a while. Makayla is thrilled.
More recently we went to feed some ducks. This is a nice belly shot of Jessica.
Makayla feeding the ducks.
Jessica likes this shot better because she thinks she doesn't look pregnant.


2 comments:
the pavers look good. If you need any help with the sprinklesr you can Greg, he did ours.
Alright so I am so very behind in stopping long enough to read AND comment but I am going to be better. First off I think that Jessica looks so cute pregnant, and how on earth did you work that pose so that you don't even look pregnant at all, I need the secret.
Also I am a big fan of all the home improvements/home building things that you guys do so I am excited to see the yard come to life as you go about all the next steps. I like the extended patio it looks good. I hope that you are all well, and can't wait to see the new and exciting things that you are doing.
Post a Comment