Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh blog!

We have not blogged in ages! I apologize. I am going to try to do better but cannot guarantee it.

We recently went to Oregon to visit Tyler's parents. There was a sand castle festival downtown in Pioneer Courthouse Square. These castles were amazing!
Here are Tyler and I with Haystack Rock in the background. This is the first time we have been back here since before we were engaged.

This is one of my favorite photos from the trip. It was absolutely freezing but we had to let the girls play in the water. They LOVED it. Maybe a trip to San Diego or LA is in our future.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your girls are adorable! I want to meet them sometime!

Verenice said...

That last picture is super cute. It was good to see you guys, even if it was for just a little bit.