Jessica's Mom (she wants to be called "Nonna" instead of Grandma) with Makayla
Makayla and Christopher (Jessica's brother)
Our family and Scott
You can't tell but I think she was unhappy at having been on her tummy for too long
Mother and daughter and granddaughter
This one very well could be the Christmas picture we send out
Riley, the family beggar
Aunt Carly's room is so much fun!
Makayla moved while I was taking this picture, but it's a really good one of Jessica. She always seems amazed at how red her hair is
I love Makayla's face in this one
The small lake behind Jessica's Mom's house is very low, but I saw the reflection of the mountains at sunset and I had to take a few.
Showing off for the family - we make her do a lot of tricks
Playing Apples to Apples with Taylor (Jessica's almost 17-year-old sister) and Chris - Marcy played too, but isn't in the picture.
4 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. And I am glad you were able to mention me once even though I was not present!
Great pictures. Yes, Jessica, you ARE a redhead. A very beautiful redhead, I might add. That was a killer deal. I tried to offer my inlaws tickets to come to Austin when the sale was on, but they declined.
you sure have done a fair amount of travel these days. But it is so nice to see family when they are so far away. I like that game Apples to apples. The photo of the lake is beautiful.
Do you have a job? I am beginning to wonder if all you do is travel? Are you preparing for the amazing race?
Post a Comment