This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
A few more pictures from Oregon
I forgot to post a few more pictures from our recent trip to Oregon.
This was the family picture at the graveside service for Grandma.
Hanging out in the backyard in Oregon Makayla, my (Tyler's) mom, sis-in-law Stephanie and niece Mia
I am glad that you were able to spend time with all of your family. It looks like it was good weather for you as well. I can't believe how fast Makayla is growing. I bet that she is doing more tricks for you these days.
1 comment:
I am glad that you were able to spend time with all of your family. It looks like it was good weather for you as well. I can't believe how fast Makayla is growing. I bet that she is doing more tricks for you these days.
Post a Comment