This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Most of October in one day's post
Well we're back in action. Jess and Makayla and I have been away for the past week and a half tooling around in Seattle and Oregon. Below you will find out all you need to know about the past 3 weeks or so.
Thanks for the updates. We were glad that you guys could come over. If you didn't mind Eva trying to grab your baby every five seconds, come over next time you are in town. We had FUN!
3 comments:
Thanks for the updates. We were glad that you guys could come over. If you didn't mind Eva trying to grab your baby every five seconds, come over next time you are in town. We had FUN!
Welcome home!
I can't wait to see the halloween pictures. I just hope that you were not some nifty nebulus for all hallow's eve.
Post a Comment