Makayla with Grandpa - who seems to enjoy having two granddaughters
I take about a million pictures of the view from Grandma and Grandpa's house every time I go there just cause it's such an amazing view.
Makayla and Grandma - thankfully Makayla seems to have avoided the "shut your eyes every single time the camera flash goes off" gene that my Mom has.
My wife.
This was actually prior to the trip at our apartment. Dad and Makayla like to lounge around
I thought it might be good to update everyone on Makayla's scar. Here it is - if you can even see it. It keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Our curious little child.
See what I mean about the view?
Great-Grandpa Mladenich gets to know Makayla - he thought she was very quiet (only in comparison to his other great-granddaughter)
We got down to Oregon - she's excited to be there
Jessica and I had dinner with Jess' aunt Melissa and uncle Mark. This I guess would be Makayla's first cousin once removed.
There's the excitement to be in Oregon!
Makayla rolled over in Seattle...we were trying to get a repeat performance in Oregon, but no luck.
Speaking of excitement...
I think they both had a little too much excitement over the past ten days or so.
The weather was quite pleasant while visiting. We loved being outside without the humidity or bugs
A very tired Makayla trying to enjoy the back yard and the sun.
This is our niece Mia. She is 14 months old and quite active - both walking and vocally - and it's great. She says a few words too.
Mom and Makayla catching some rays
No comments:
Post a Comment