Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Makayla's Moods

Maybe this won't be a complete list since I have yet to capture Makayla truly angry.
This is kind of half smile. Mostly content.
This is Makayla content
This is Makayla happy
Another happy face
I think this is the overstimulated face. It's like she can't quite absorb all that's going on around her. The water, the warmth, the cold, the wet...it's all too much!
This is the "I-can't-believe-you're-taking-this-picture-of-me-just-getting-out-of-the-bathtub-without-makeup-or-having-my-hair-done" look.

Above is a video of a very talkative Makayla tonight. I know it's kind of dark, but the audio is worth a listen. Especially for all those grandparents out there.

6 comments:

Verenice said...

I hope you don't mind but I found your blog surfing friend's blog. Tyler and I go way back and it's great to see pictures of your family and stay posted in your guy's life. Maybe we won't have to ask your parents anymore how you are doing!

C.J. said...

Ciao Pace! Auguri on the little one. It is great to see that you and your family are doing well. Keep on posting.

-C.J.

Kelly said...

She's doing amazing! It was great to see her at Rudino's yesterday for Lunch Bunch. She was a perfect little angel.

Professor Price said...

This message is for jessica and makayla. She is so awesome. We are so glad for you guys.

This message is for Tyler, you bloggin stocker. You put me as a contact without leaving a comment on my page. That is grounds for serious problems. But eventhough you did this, I still miss you and enjoy anziano pace stories from Roma.

Professor Price said...

oh how i miss you tyler,

Lonna said...

I love that she is a little chatterbox. That is so much fun. Just wait until she is stealing your cell phone. I think that you are going to have a hard time getting a angry picture of her, because she is always so happy.