This post is a few weeks late, but better late than never. We drove 7 hours east to Albuquerque to celebrate Easter with Jessica's side of the family. Her maternal grandparents and an aunt live there. Her mom and siblings (minus one at BYU) drove down from Denver as well. It was a fun weekend trip. We ended up with a stowaway on the drive back to Arizona. Auntie Taylor came and spent a few days with us before returning to frigid Denver.
4 generation picture. Jessica's mom Marcy, Jess, Grandma DuPaix, and Makayla

Jessica's family - Her mom, step-dad Scott, Uncle Chris and Auntie Taylor.

Everyone at Lorrie and Hunter's pad.
A cute picture of Jess

Our little family

6 comments:
You hair is getting so long, Jess!
You guys have such a cute little family! How's Arizona? It's funny because I was just about to say the same thing as Jen - Your hair is getting long!!
Aw looks like you had a wonderful Easter...so much fun getting together with your own family, huh? We DEFINITELY need to go do something...call me any time!
7 hours! Wow you guys are amazing. I can barely stand the drive, and the traffic to south Austin. How great to spend the day with your family. And that was a great four generation picture. Everyone looks so great, and I love Makayla's little dress, it is so cute.
Great pictures. I always forget that Jenny's mom is your grandmother and thought she looked familiar in the picture! LOL
Jess, I love that smilie picture of you!
Post a Comment