This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Makayla and the X-box
I mentioned that playing with the X-box is one of Makayla's favorite things to do. Here's the video proof that Makayla will cross the ocean (or the living room) by any means necessary to try and grab Daddy's X-box.
she has some great rolling skills. I love that she is reaching with everything that she has to get the cord. She is so darling, and ready to play the x-box.
2 comments:
Super job, Mayakla! You are an awesome crawler!
she has some great rolling skills. I love that she is reaching with everything that she has to get the cord. She is so darling, and ready to play the x-box.
Post a Comment