This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Makayla: A Video
If you like bathtubs, water, a cute naked kid, and future embarrassing moments, then this video is for you!
Wow, I can't believe how big she is. What a cute girl. I struggle to get the kids to sit in the tub as well, I guess it must be more fun to stand. But then how can you splash?
2 comments:
hehee! so cute! bathtime is the BEST :)
Wow, I can't believe how big she is. What a cute girl. I struggle to get the kids to sit in the tub as well, I guess it must be more fun to stand. But then how can you splash?
Post a Comment