I think Makayla is in the "sitting in baskets" stage. Here she is sitting on the clean folded laundry. Shortly after she fell over and the laundry was no longer folded.
Here Makayla is sitting in her toy basket wrapping the X-box controller around her.
Makayla again sitting in her basket after eating a lemon. Ok so we didn't really give her a lemon, I'm not sure what brought this cute face on...
While sitting in her basket, Makayla enjoys talking on the phone and showing off the two pigtails Mom put in her hair for church today.
Obviously sitting in the basket does something to Makayla's face. So precious...
Hanging with Mom is Makayla's favorite thing right now. Dad falls to the wayside. Mom sometimes wishes she could fall to the wayside.
I played around with Photoshop for this one. Upon seeing this picture, Jessica said "Hmm...maybe I am photogenic."
No blog would be complete without a weekly picture of our house!
This week they moved our tiles to the roof, finished up the electric wiring, wrapped our house in black paper, slapped some Styrofoam type stuff on the outside and then wrapped it all with chicken wire. We think the insulation comes next and then sheet rock and stucco.
5 comments:
She is so cute, especially with the double pigtails! You should do it like that more often!
The house and the girls look cute...I love that picture of Jessica. Maybe she IS photogenic!!
Makayla's pigtails are adorable! And obviously she gets her good looks from her parents :) (maybe mom a little more ;) - the house looks great too - we're definitely going to have to come crash sometime...
cute house!!! Where are you guys moving to? I know you're in AZ- just not sure where. I saw your mom at church a few weeks ago when I was in CO visiting. Makayla is so cute!
Hey do you get to keep the giant trash bin when the building is all done? I think that we could fill one of those up for sure.
Your house is coming along great, I like seeing the progress.
Makayla is growing up so fast. I too like the double piggies.
Post a Comment