Thursday, April 2, 2009

Makayla looks like...

Some, ok most, people we meet think that Makayla looks like me, her Dad. Some, usually those who have never met me, think she looks just like Jess. Still...most agree that she ALSO looks very much like a certain animated Disney character...

"Boo" from Monster's Inc.

Still others say no - it's definitely Cindy Lu Who from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
What do you think?

6 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Tough one...I guess I'd have to go with Boo.

Verenice said...

She's definitely a good mix of the two of you, but she really does look like Boo too. That's funny!

Bree said...

I still think she looks more like Tyler, sorry Jess! But Boo is a good match too. Never would have thought of that on my own though!

Gena said...

soooo cute. it doesn't matter; both are adoreable!

The Lindsey's said...

I think she definitely looks like Boo. So cute! And I think she's a perfect mix between the 2 of you!

JONESIES said...

I'm gonna go with Boo