Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Miss Makayla in March

It's been way too long since I sat down and put a post together. We haven't been particularly busy, just haven't gotten around to it. Here are some recent pictures of Makayla.

Jess takes her to the park at least once a week. She has learned to go down the slide backwards.
Cute pic after church one day. She started sucking on her finger. Not sure where that came from.
Getting tired of Dad taking pictures of her.
Makayla usually responds like this when we tell her to smile.
Another awesome sunset from our front yard.
More park pictures. She's contemplating what to play on next. Decisions decisions.
Now she's made up her mind and is moving towards the play structure.
Makayla is studying to become a magician's assistant some day.
Thoroughly enjoying the park this evening.
Picking herself up after falling down. No crying thankfully.
We've been busy planning our Italy trip - which happens in just three short weeks. I think we've got the major stuff planned, but time continues to pass quickly and before we know it, we'll be getting up at 3 AM to catch our flight.
I just realized the other day that we've been down here in Arizona for over a year now. Again, it's crazy how fast time flies by. Makayla is 21 months old this week. She says "Hi", "Bye", "Mom", "Dad", "Yes", "Eyes", "Apple" and "Up", and various "Eehh" sounds that can mean "more", "want", "that" and just about everything else. She's a fun kid.

1 comment:

Pacers said...

Thanks for posting some pics! I've been wondering how Miss Makayla has been doing. Her hair is getting long & looks so cute. Are you still enjoying the new house? You'll have to tell us all about your Italy trip when you get back. Take pictures of the good food you eat too... I'm always curious about the good food in other countries... :)