This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Friday, July 17, 2009
16th of July Fireworks
...by nature anyway. Even though the rain hasn't come, the monsoon has brought some wind and natural fireworks to the valley. I took these last night. Check the larger sizes out here, here, and here.
Okay so I know you have always liked photography, but dang man. What kind of camera you got? Your firework and lightning pictures were amazing. Makes me remember those old days of walking around evergreen with our SLRs filled with black and white film that we had to develop. Maybe that is where I got my start with chemicals? Good to see things are going well.
2 comments:
Okay so I know you have always liked photography, but dang man. What kind of camera you got? Your firework and lightning pictures were amazing. Makes me remember those old days of walking around evergreen with our SLRs filled with black and white film that we had to develop. Maybe that is where I got my start with chemicals?
Good to see things are going well.
Love these too. Show off.
Post a Comment