This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Makayla's new dress
Jessica is in Colorado and I don't want to go to bed yet, so I figured I'd update the blog. One of our friends gave Makayla a dress for her birthday. Here she is modeling it.
You're a good husband to let your wife get a vacation! And a brave Dad to leave your daughter for a trip to Italy. Maybe you can teach Jason how to do that. I want to go somewhere for the weekend for our 5th anniversary in February and he's concerned about leaving Kiera for three days, even though she'll be 19 months old. *sigh* :-)
2 comments:
You're a good husband to let your wife get a vacation! And a brave Dad to leave your daughter for a trip to Italy. Maybe you can teach Jason how to do that. I want to go somewhere for the weekend for our 5th anniversary in February and he's concerned about leaving Kiera for three days, even though she'll be 19 months old. *sigh* :-)
Yay, I'm glad that you guys like the dress. She is super cute in it!
Post a Comment