
I know my husband recently posted that the Blazers won the number one pick - to which I say "that's great." So I want to share my basketball thoughts for the day. I want to give a shout out to LBJ and the Cavaliers for beating the Pistons last night. I especially want to congratulate "Boobie" (a rookie second round pick from UT) for playing the game of his life last night - 31 points and 6 rebounds. My hope is that the Cavs take the Spurs in six games, but I'm not too hopeful. I am looking forward to Game 1 on Thursday evening...and I won't be answering my phone after 8pm EDT.
4 comments:
Basketball. It is just a dumb sport trying to get a ball into a hoop. The only thing you have to get past is 5 big 6'+ guys.
By the way, your sister wrote that post...not me.
I know, don't forget that I posted about the NBA Finals as well. I mean, c'mon, I like a sport where you smack a little yellow ball over a net!
So how do you feel about your prediction now?
Post a Comment