This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Moving Truck
My friend Derrick, who accompanied me on the drive through Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona took this picture of our sweet ride. This was our first (of 5) fuel stops not too long after hitting I-10 in Texas.
Oh yeah. We cruised along at a blistering 65. A couple of times we got up to 70/75 and I felt like everything was going to fall off - so we backed it off a bit.
2 comments:
I bet that was a sweet ride. Lets see did it top out at 60mph?
Oh yeah. We cruised along at a blistering 65. A couple of times we got up to 70/75 and I felt like everything was going to fall off - so we backed it off a bit.
Post a Comment