Friday, February 8, 2008

Our new apartment

When we accepted the new position with Intel, we had only two weeks to find a new place, pack our stuff up in Austin, and get to Phoenix. I was able to drive around a little bit while here interviewing, but not enough to pick an apartment. I actually drove past this one, but didn't catch the name at the time. Thanks to the internet, we got a nice virtual tour and were able to do everything else over the phone/fax. It's brand new and we like it a lot.
Here's the outside
Ok, so this isn't really a picture of the apartment. It is a picture of the TV I bought. Our old one broke so I just had to get a new one.
Here's the grand tour. It's kind of a long video, but you get to see the apartment.

4 comments:

Lonna said...

Okay so this is kind of funny, but that is almost the exact layout of our apartment too. And I noticed that you have high ceilings so that means that you are on the top floor, Let me just say that the trips to the store are not so friendly anymore.

It is a great looking apartment. I hope that you really like it there.

Lonna said...

I almost forgot to say that your new t.v. looks great. I am sure that you will be enjoying your favorite shows and movies just a little bit more now.

Gena said...

Your apartment looks awesome! I hope you're loving Arizona. Makayla is cute as ever.

Kelly said...

Nice brand new apartment. The kitchen looks like you'll have plenty of space to whip up some Italian food and homemade cookies. Congratulations!