I took a few minutes one night to go visit Sterling and Anna while I was in Oregon. Sterling was my roommate in college - and a friend from Jr. High and High School. They have been married for almost a year and they just purchased a townhouse. Congrats you two!
3 comments:
congratulations sterling. But now i will turn my attention to tyler. It was great seeing you, sorry if i teased you too much i just get so excited. If it makes you feel any better Darrel Sonntag made me yodel for a ward talent show.
I remembered that you said you had a blog so using my amazing brain power and deductive reasoning skills I decided to try out different combinations of your name! Since most of us are oh so creative and resort to our names for help! I think I found it on the 3rd try.
Oh yeah, anytime you want to have a playdate I'm all for it. I hope you guys are having a blast with the in-laws here.
Post a Comment