After we returned from our Christmas trip to Colorado we discovered that the builder had put in our front landscaping. Seeing as I haven't taken a picture of it yet, I figured I'd close the loop on the house construction. Here's the house in all it's fully arrayed desert-y landscaping.

I know, I know - it's very lush. And high maintenance. Ha! The backyard is still dirt.
3 comments:
The part that cracks me up about your yard is that you know exactly where it ends on both sides of the lot.
There is no guess work on if you are maintaining your yard or your neighbors seeing as you have no neighbors yet. How perfect is that. If the weeds grow on the other side you have no need to waste your time in taking care of them. I bet that just saved you a ton of manual labor. Now you have more time to play with your family.
Your house is so cute! Gotta love AZ landscaping huh? haha!
It's very Arizona looking for sure. When those trees and shrubs thicken, it will look much more homey. It is indeed low maintenance and drought tolerant. I think it looks attractive and you're lucky the builder did that part for you at least. It will be fun to see the backyard transformed sometime.
Post a Comment