Such a happy baby! I'm sure it's a gas smile, but we'll take whatever we can get at this point.
This is her typical alertness level around her parents' bedtime
Not really sure what this is, but you can see her neck.
Classic sleeping pose. She's always got her arms/hands near her head/face. Thus she also has given herself some small scratches. Jessica says this is how I sleep too - but I think it's actually something she gets from Mom
She really does like her swing...sometimes she falls asleep in it
This look would indicate that she really doesn't like her swing a whole lot...but her outfit is cute!
Another alert picture that I'm sure was taken well after the sun went down
This picture cracks me up. This is the "Oh my!" face. Also once again a cute outfit.
3 comments:
Hmmm, I wish I could put a comment right on my favorite picture. I like the one where you can see her neck :) So...I'm wondering if UPS lost the package I sent?
Those are some great pictures. She really is so alert. I have to say that you are dealing with the night owl status very well. I recently went through some of our old pictures of when we first brought Gwen home and both James and I had the biggest bags under our eyes...sometimes I feel like we still have them. As for the silly sleeping positions they just get better.
Tyler, I told your mom on Sunday that I think Makayla looks just like you. She agreed. It was fun to have Nancy (your mom for those who don't know her name) and Jessica over last week to make cards at my house. I hope they had a fun time in Austin.
Good job on all the pictures. You got some cute poses.
Post a Comment