This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Crawling Video
I finally was able to catch Makayla crawling on video. I apologize for the movement of the camera. I was trying to back up. :) She is crawling all over the house now and my house is definitely not baby proof!
Yay! They can keep themselves so much better entertained!! It's even better when they start to walk because they don't get dirty and callused hands and knees! How does the tape help her sit up straight? Congrats Makayla!
The tape will either shorten or lenthen muscles, depending on what's needed. Her back and tummy muscles needed a little bit more support. I don't know very much about it, but it worked!
4 comments:
Look at her go! Congrats to Makayla :)
Yay! They can keep themselves so much better entertained!! It's even better when they start to walk because they don't get dirty and callused hands and knees! How does the tape help her sit up straight? Congrats Makayla!
The tape will either shorten or lenthen muscles, depending on what's needed. Her back and tummy muscles needed a little bit more support. I don't know very much about it, but it worked!
She's super cute!!
Post a Comment