Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Makayla + Stuffed Animals = Cute

I was having some fun with my camera on Sunday morning and took a bunch of pictures of Makayla with most of her stuffed animals. Makayla seemed more interested in lunging for my camera than playing with her furry friends.
You can see it in her eyes here. "Dad, what's that? It looks like a fun toy for me to play with. Can I have it?"
"Please?!? What if I do my hair in a mo-hawk? Will you let me play with your camera then?"
Playing on our bed.
Look at all the pretty colors. She didn't last too long with all the animals around her.
She's looking at the camera again...
Where's Waldo...I mean Makayla?

3 comments:

Pacers said...

Those pictures are totally cute. The last one especially cracks me up. Mia has been going around the house lately saying "Tyer"? "Kaya"? "Sessca"? It's been funny.

Kelly said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love these pictures. She's got the most captivating eyes.

Jennifer said...

Hi Jessica. No, I'm not as sick as I was with Caleb, just really tired. I guess it's true that every pregnancy is different!