I just wanted to share a few pictures that I took during a thunderstorm that rolled through the valley last night.
This was the thunderhead lit up by the sunset.

I waited very patiently and missed some good strikes, but I was able to get a few nice shots here

And here....

And here....

Pretty neat stuff huh? And after all that, we didn't get rained on very much. The sidewalks were dry when I looked outside later in the evening.
7 comments:
awesome pics! i need a camera like yours.
Wow, those are awesome! I love big thunderstorms. We've had a few around here lately too! Mia is scared to death of them though...
Great pics! I sent you an email about my camera. Let me know what you are using too. Do you use photoshop or any other photo editing software???
You guys take such awesome pictures. Just to let you know Jess my new number is 480-389-9730. Long story I short I destroyed mine rollerblading so now Greg and I are sharing his!
WOW!! You really have an eye for taking landscape pictures.
Amazing pics! Makayla is so darling! It seems like you guys are doing really well! How's exciting... you're building a home!
Nice work getting those shots. Are your thunderstorms there anything like the crazy ones here in Texas?
Post a Comment