Does this help???
Keep going....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok. How about now?
If you haven't guessed already - Jessica and I are under contract to put a home on this dirt. All the dirt above as of yesterday belongs to us. The picture above is our lot. The picture below shows the park in front of our lot.
This is our first weed. Yardwork already? Sheesh.
We're very excited to announce that we are building a house in he neighborhood behind our apartment complex. Here's the elevation. Our Garage will be on the opposite side.
And below you will find the floorplan.
Here are two pictures I've taken of the neighborhood. The windmill at the entrance.

I think it's safe to say that this is the second biggest announcement in the history of our blog.


7 comments:
YAY!! I will visit as soon as there is a house on that dirt!!!
Congratulations, what exciting news. Love the floorplan and exterior design of the house. Good luck with everything.
Congrats! What a big decision but at least you'll be stickin around!
Hooray! We are so excited for you! Keep us updated on the progress.
This is great!! We are very excited for you. Things must be going very well for you :)
What a lovely piece of dirt you have there. It is only going to get better. Congrats on the home. that is so exciting.
Woohooo!!!! How wonderful. It's a lovely design and so exciting to build your first home. I liked the fun way you announced it too.
Post a Comment