Isaac, Makayla and Carly watching.
Taylor looks sick... And where are Randy's legs? I can't see them! Adam is looking on and you can see my rippling forearm muscles attempting to golf on the Wii.
Not my best side...
Jessica waiting her turn. She wants everyone to know that she won.
Taylor taking a swing.
Good times with family. We went to lunch with Randy's family at Hacienda Colorado - a Mexican restaurant we grew to love during our first married weeks living with Jessica's dad during the summer of '05. They have the best chocolate cake. Ever.During our trip we also played a lot of ping pong and I must take this opportunity to gloat. After 3 and a half years of being in Jessica's family I finally defeated my mother-in-law at ping pong. She's a pretty good tennis player and her game translates well to the table version. I had never beat her until this trip. I'm very proud of myself. Now if I could only beat my Dad at HORSE...
No comments:
Post a Comment