Friday, January 23, 2009

Look what Makayla can do...

Look who decided she wants to take learning to walk more seriously.

6 comments:

Lonna said...

What better motivation does a kid need than a blanket and a mom. She is darling, and growing so fast. I really like the color of her hair, it is so cute.

Pacers said...

Fantastic! She looks like she's doing great! That is so exciting. Mia and I were sad to miss the chance to see you guys. We'll have to get together this summer some way or another - Ryan keeps saying he wants a trip to Phoenix to play golf :)

The Lindsey's said...

That is AWESOME!! It actually makes me tear up a little. I guess in a good and bad way =). I'm so excited that she's made such a huge step. I'm sure her PT is thrilled! And that'll make for easier times in nursery too =)

Bree said...

Yay for Makayla! I agree that she is too smart to walk all the time since she obviously can do it! Why walk when Mommy will do everything for you?

Jason and Lissa said...

Hooray, Makayla!

Gena said...

wow! good for her!