Saturday, July 7, 2007

Makayla's photo shoot

I (Tyler) was able to go over to the hospital and spend about 2 hours with Makayla this morning. I arrived just in time to feed her. As you can see, I got to hold her as well! The doctor gave Makayla the OK to be on her back so the nurses will be moving her to her side and her back periodically. No more sleeping on her tummy! She was quite awake, at least until she downed the milk.
This picture is a good one with her eyes open
On her back for the first time!
Strike a pose
Daddy holding Makayla. You can't tell in this picture, but her eyes are open
A good head shot no?
I was obviously very excited to get to hold our daughter. Hopefully Jessica gets feeling better she can have the same experience
She was cooing for the camera


No comments: