Saturday, July 7, 2007

More Pictures

Good news! Jessica felt good enough to take a trip over to Dell Children's tonight and was able to hold Makayla for the first time since right after birth. She was very alert for 11 at night, I guess that's what we have to look forward to.
Here she is checking Mommy out
Mother and daughter, together again She was very awake which was nice because we got to see her beautiful blue eyes. When I (Tyler) was feeding her a bottle, she was more wide-eyed than ever before
Our family's first portrait


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute! I'm glad everything is going well and you guys all got to be together!

Lorrie said...

Makayla is beautiful!! But I am not surprised considering her terribly good-looking mom and dad. I admire all three of you for your incredible bravery on this unknown path. Makayla is lucky to have you two awesome people as her parents.

I also admire you for making my sister a grandmother! Make sure you always call her grandma loudly when in public.

Kelly said...

Those videos were so sweet. She's adorable. I hope she gets well soon and can come home to her casa, although that Dell Children's Hospital does look like a five-star place for babies in need of some good medical care. I loved how you were both gazing at her in your first family photo.