Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Little of This...A Little of That...

My lonely week ended on Tuesday when Jessica and Makayla returned from their trip to Denver. They had fun and I understand that Makayla's aunt and uncles had a good time with her. The Grandparents also enjoyed her presence for a few days. I know it may have sounded like I moped around the apartment while they were gone...and I did.
We took a little drive this morning over to the Mesa Temple and walked around the grounds for a few minutes. We took some cute pictures of Makayla.
Sitting in the grass.
Trying to rip out all of the grass
Mom and Makayla chillin' on the grass
Our friend Ben came into town to interview at a medical school nearby. He thought the interview went alright. We hope they end up down here by us for a year! He's a new daddy too.

I just had to include this picture of Makayla. You can see the hairstyle she usually sports. It's the "Finger-in-the-electric-socket" perm. I sported it myself when I was her age.
Finally...after almost three years of marriage, we are no longer a one car family. Jessica now has freedom beyond her wildest dreams as we purchased a second vehicle this weekend.

5 comments:

Pacers said...

I am soooo jealous of the sunshine in all of those pictures! I feel like we've been buried in cold weather and snow for an eternity.

Nice wheels too - congrats!

Kelly said...

Great pics. Hey, Jess, can you please email me? I forgot to save your new email address.

Thanks, Kelly

Kelli said...

You must be rolling in the money, two car family. WOW. I remember loaning you 8 cents back in 1989. With interest and fees it is a lot more now. How do you want to pay for that? Have your people call me.

Lonna said...

After being confined to the apartment grounds for a few months I bet that the freedom of a car feels so great.Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Hey, congrats on the 2nd car! I'm hoping for another too!