She likes to help Mom with the laundry
This is something Makayla does love...messing with Daddy's X-box. She rolls over to it, plays with the cords, eats the cords, gets tangled in the cords. Makayla is very determined to get there. No matter where she starts on the floor, she ends up in this or some similar position.
I think Makayla has been spending too much time with Auntie Taylor. Here she is texting her Mother..."I M Hngy. & trd" Translation: "Mother, I am very hungry and kind of sleepy."
I have to end on a random thought. I ran across this blog post about Church basketball and the men who play it. I thought it was pretty funny and accurate.
3 comments:
Don't you think it is funny how early they begin to love the phone? there is no substitute for the real one. I am not sure how they know it but they never want the pretend ones, or even the old ones. Only the working ones will do.
That basketball blog was hilarious. Thanks for posting!
This comment is random. Did you get that white laundry basket at HEB before you moved? Because I have some just like that from there.
Post a Comment