This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Really good Ravioli
I don't have any pictures of them since we ate them all, but the ravioli turned out pretty dang good if I do say so myself. We also had Caprese salad (mozzarella and tomatoes drizzled with a little olive oil) and some homeade focaccia bread. Mmmmm.
I sounds like you are practically running your own Italian restaurant. I am sure that they were great. What a fun hobby that the both of you are good at.
2 comments:
I sounds like you are practically running your own Italian restaurant. I am sure that they were great. What a fun hobby that the both of you are good at.
Oh, that sounds good. Get the camera out next time before you snarf them all up, so I can be even more impressed.
Post a Comment