Jessica took Makayla to Colorado on Thursday to house-sit while her Mom and Step-dad went to Mexico. It would have been nice to go with them, but this happened to be the busiest week for me at my new job. So instead, I watched the awesome North Carolina-Boston College game yesterday and wondered what I should do with myself all weekend. Updating the blog should take me at least a half hour! Woo-hoo!
Makayla rolled over to the t.v. stand. She wants to play X-box.
We think Makayla has started the teething process. Here she is sucking/chewing on some yummy celery. Yay for burning more calories eating it, than you get from it!
Since Makayla has started rolling around she sometimes finds herself in interesting positions and places. Exhibit A: her toy box.
I realized we didn't have any pictures up of Makayla sitting up on her own. She won't pull herself into this position yet, but she holds it for a long time now.
Mother and daughter after church the other day
Here is a fun video with Makalya sitting on my lap and having a grand ole' time.Here's another video of Makayla sitting up and playing with her (current) favorite toy
Jess and Makayla return on Tuesday evening - so I've got a few more days of living the bachelor's life. Our good friend Ben will be coming to visit this weekend to interview at a medical school in Mesa. He's a new daddy so it will be fun to spend some time with him. Maybe he and Melanie and Grace will end up out here. That would be fantastic!


5 comments:
she has gotten sooooo cute! i love the picture of her sitting up on her own. Darling!
Sorry to hear that you are the lone man in Arizona. I know that James always seems to catch up on a ton of movies when we are gone. I love the little video of her ignoring her tower toy, and then tipping over, so cute. She is such a easy going girl you are so lucky.
She's so cute! She actually reminds me of how Jordan looked when she was younger. Maybe it's some spina bifida/hydrocephalus characteristics i'm seeing =). She's rolling over and sitting up so well! That's really good for her age. Did you guys end up finding all her doctors and getting set up in the spina bifida clinics out here?
Traci Lindsey
(Jim's friend)
Jessica it was good to see you at the musical, thanks for coming over to say hi! I hope you don't mind I read your blog :) Makayla is so cute, she has such big beautiful eyes! Hope you are enjoying AZ!
Hey I saw you on Julie's blog. Makayla is so cute! I didn't know! Where do you guys live?
Post a Comment