Saturday, March 29, 2008

Zoo-rrific

Jessica and Auntie Tay-tay (visiting from CO via Albuquerque) took a little trip to the Phoenix Zoo with Makayla this week. They said it was kind of hot and a little crowded. I asked if there were any polar exhibits. Apparently there aren't.
Makayla and Auntie Tay-tay in front of the monkey pen.
I think she's excited. Plus she's all lubed up with sunscreen - hence the parted hair.
Some big Galapagos Turtles enjoying a nice green salad.
In front of the turtle pen
It was all too much excitement for the little one. What a long day!

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Oh we just love the zoo. Those are some major turtles. Its no wonder that they have them eating salad. I wonder how much those shells weigh alone? How fun to have family around for a visit. It looks like you have a ton of fun things to do around you.

Kelly said...

That's awesome that you had a visitor. Looks like fun! I love those Galapagos turtles. It's nice to see some new pictures.