Here she is with a bow on her head
This is what happens when an Oregon boy and a Colorado girl meet in Utah, date, get married in Colorado, finish school, move to Texas, have a kid, and then move to Arizona.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Makayla is 2 months old!
Makayla turns two months old on Monday. Time sure has flown by so far. She's doing well and growing fast. She's in the 50th percentile for her height, and weight and her head is in the 42nd percentile. She has also crossed the "I-weigh-as-much-as-a-bag-of-potatoes" threshold coming in at a hefty 10 pounds. So that was all good news that we found out during this past week. We seem to have a pretty average kid on our hands. She continues to discover her voice and make her presence known with loud toots during quiet moments at church. We love her just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She looks like she's raising her hand in class in the middle picture. The couch potato pic is cute.
Thanks for sharing the good news on her stats.
I love how big she is getting. I think that she looks so good. I also love the photo with the remote, what kid wouldn't love to be in control of what everyone watches?
Post a Comment