Sunday, September 23, 2007

Too cute not to post

I know we have like a gazillion pictures of Makayla posted already, but she's just so darn cute we have to share these. Plus with the grandparents so far away, it's a good way for them to see how she's developing.
I mentioned that she has kind of started to smile. I got this one today after church.
This is actually how she usually sleeps. Arms up. She's just relaxing.
My beautiful wife and my wonderful daughter. Cute pic.


5 comments:

Pacers said...

You guys are so darn good looking! Makalya is absolutely beautiful! And Jessica is looking good too!

Pacers said...

That sounded kinda funny...as if Jessica wouldn't be good looking.... didn't mean it that way, so don't read it that way.... :) LOL, I'm a dork!

Kevin and Carly said...

So, exactly how much is a gazillion anyway? I am thinking something like 2.186 X 10^18?

Kevin and Carly said...

Okay, I will also admit that she is cute. There I said it.

Lonna said...

I love it when you get to capture the funny faces that they make. I think that the picture you took of the two of them is so precious. It is totally those little moments that you want to remember forever.