Sunday, September 2, 2007

Who does Makayla look like?

The debate rages on. Well not really. I actually just feel kind of bad that everyone says Makayla looks like her daddy. I thought it would be fun to post these pictures of me and Jess at 3 and 6 months respectively and ask the audience. I personally think you can see a little bit of both of us in her. But, I have been told throughout my life that I look more like my dad - so maybe it runs in the family. At any rate, I'll let you decide. Feel free to post your opinions in the comments section.


6 comments:

Gena said...

yeah, she definately looks like Tyler...sorry jess. But hey, it's taken almost two years of looking nothing like me, but Jacob is finally looking a little like Keala if that gives any hope.

Gena said...

yeah, that comment didn't make sense...i meant to say that for two years Jacob has looked everything like me and he's only now showing glimpses of Keala...

Kelly said...

I think Makayla looks more like her Daddy lately.

Kelly said...

Especially in these photo comparisons, that is.

Unknown said...

She does look like her dad, but I think I see a little of Jessica in there too...it's ok both of my girls look just like their dad but I guess I'm getting over it...maybe someday

Pacers said...

I could see Tyler in Makayla from day one! But, looking at Jessica's picture, I do see some of her in there too. At least she looks like one of you - I don't think Mia looks like either of us!